Labels: ,

Yvonne Nelson Claims To Be A Secondary Virgin This Year.


xclusive-showbiz-yvonne-nelson
The 29-year-old Ghanaian screen diva in a new interview with KSM on Metro TV talked about her career and relationship issues. She stated that she is a ‘secondary virgin’ and she hopes to stay like that as she is not in a rush to marry.

“This year i am a secondary virgin i am just trying to concentrate on my career. I am not in a rush; I do not want to marry today and divorce tomorrow because it happens a lot in the industry. Marriage is a beautiful thing but it has to be right. I do not want to let my mom down, I want to make her and myself happy,” she said

The actress explains how a lot of men get intimidated one way or the other with her success.

Most Ghanaian men are intimidated; most often when it is age appropriate; then they think i am doing better than them and that i am going to be bossy and control them around. Those around my age are bothered that i am an independent lady. That has always been the problem”.

“There was about two guys who got scared. But I really do not mind. Middle of last year, I was trying out something and I was not convinced so I backed off. It had to do with the man not being matured enough” she explained.

The actress further talked about her dream man saying; “The person has to be age appropriate – a five year gap is okay. But I do not want someone too old because when that happens, you can not hold a conversation with such a person”.

source:

adomonline.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Xclusive ShowBiz © 2015 | Designed by xclusive showbiz, in collaboration with bendre thompson , owner of issues of life and ireporterstv videos