Labels: , ,

Jesus Christ Does Not Exist, Says Mzbel.


xclusive-showbiz-mzbel.
Popular Ghanaian musician, Belinda Ekua Amoah aka Mzbel, has publicly denounced the existence of Jesus Christ describing the "Saviour" as a "made up story".

Hostess of the RWS show, which deals with issues affecting daily lives from religion, hardship or relationship, asked Mzbel: "do you believe in Jesus Christ?"

Mzbel answered: "...I don't want to offend anybody. I used to believe in 'it' but I did my own research and I think 'it' was made up but I might be wrong. The same story 5000 years ago happened in Egypt..."

"I used to believe in 'it', I prayed in tongues...but now trust me, I will not believe in it anymore," Mzbel insisted.

Watch Mzbel in the video below as she explains her assertion.



Source:Ghanaweb.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Xclusive ShowBiz © 2015 | Designed by xclusive showbiz, in collaboration with bendre thompson , owner of issues of life and ireporterstv videos