Labels: ,

Pope Skinny Has Released His Lastest Song, Titled KKD.


xclusive-showbiz-pope_skinny
It is just a week after hiplife artsite, Pope Skinny released his lastest song, KKD, and already, the song is causing a stir on the music scene.

The song, which talks about a man warning a young lady to stay off otherwise he will “KKD” him has attracted lot of comments from the public.

 “I wonder why people think I am riding on Kwasi Kyei Darkwah to get attention. I can’t ride on someone’s misfortune to make my song popular because it is not right. It is quite unfortunate the song came out at the time KKD’s case came out. “I respect Kwasi Kyei Darkwah a lot and would never do a song to mock him. Never would I think of such a thing but it is sad Ghanaians are blaming me for doing a song to mock KKD,” Pope Skinny said.

According to Pope Skinny, the meaning of KKD is Kwame Kwapong Darko which is his real name and the song is not to play any mischief but he wanted to be creative as an artiste.

“The title of the song cannot be changed because I am not referring to KKD, I only said in the chorus,’’ I will do you KKD, afterwards send you mobile money, don’t send me to GTV. This phrase does not suggest I am talking to KKD,” he said.

’The KKD I know would love the song because it is a party song I did for my fans and Ghanaians who love my music,’’ he stated

Source: Pluzzfm.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Xclusive ShowBiz © 2015 | Designed by xclusive showbiz, in collaboration with bendre thompson , owner of issues of life and ireporterstv videos